Navigate the auto insurance maze with confidence.
Buying auto insurance can be complicated, but Mercury makes it simple. We want you to have the right coverage at the right price, and be empowered with the knowledge to understand exactly how each coverage will protect you. Since there's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all policy, our list of common coverage1 options provide you with the ability to create a policy that is a good fit for you.
Get a quote today to build your personalized protection plan. If you are still unsure about which coverage selections to make, you can always work with one of our knowledgeable agents to develop a tailored protection plan to fit your specific needs by calling (800) 956-3728 . They'll find all the insurance discounts you qualify for to keep rates low.
1Coverages may be subject to certain restrictions and limitations and may not be available in all states. Ask your local Mercury agent for more information.
- Liability Protection
- Pays for damage caused to others if you’re at fault in a covered loss, including the services of an attorney to defend you if sued.
- Collision Protection
- Covers damages to your vehicle incurred as a result of a covered loss, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Protects you in the event your vehicle is damaged by vandalism, theft, falling objects, damage caused by animals, civil disturbance and damage from a fire, flood or other covered peril.
- Medical Payments Coverage
- A supplemental coverage that can be added to an existing auto policy to help cover medical expenses arising from a covered accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Helps pay for your medical costs, and other expenses, after a car collision regardless of who was at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Pays for bodily injury to you and other passengers and drivers of your insured vehicle for losses caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- Rental Car
- Helps cover the cost of a car rental while your regular ride is out of commission due to a covered loss.