Mercury Insurance Customer Reviews & Ratings
What our Customers are Saying
Since 1962, millions of customers have trusted Mercury Insurance to provide them affordable and quality coverage for their home and auto needs. But don’t take our word for it. Read about the experiences our customers have had with claims, customer service, insurance rates, and more. Then, contact us today for a fast, free quote!
Mercury Home Insurance Reviews
Our homeowners insurance makes it easy and affordable to protect your property, family, and yourself from the unexpected. Here are some of the coverage options available when you choose Mercury for your home:
- Dwelling Protection — Covers damage to your home due to a covered loss such as fire, lightning, and smoke.
- Personal Property — Offers coverage for household items due to a covered loss.
- Extended Replacement Cost — If your home gets damaged due to a covered loss, this covers rebuild and replacement costs up to 150% of the dwelling’s policy limits.
- Additional Living Expenses — If your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss, you may receive additional living expenses such as hotel stays and meals.
- Personal Liability Protection — Protects you financially if you’re held liable for bodily injury or property damage caused to others.
- Guest Medical Protection — Covers medical expenses for your guests who accidentally get injured on your property.
Mercury Auto Insurance Reviews
Mercury is dedicated to providing best-in-class auto insurance at an affordable price. Check out some of the coverage options you may need to protect yourself on the road.
- Liability Protection — If you’re found at fault for an accident, this coverage can help pay the other driver’s injuries and vehicle damage.
- Comprehensive Coverage — This provides coverage if your vehicle gets damaged due to something other than a collision — e.g., a falling object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured — Helps pay for bodily injury caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Collision Protection — Helps cover repair costs for your damaged vehicle after a collision.