We'll help get you and your vehicle back on the road.
Protection for the Road Ahead
You never know when you'll need a helping hand on the road. When your car stops running due to a non-accident incident, Mercury's Roadside Assistance will be there to help get you and your vehicle back on the road. Simply call the toll-free Claims number on your auto insurance ID card and select the roadside assistance option. You'll be connected with a service representative to dispatch services to you. You can even opt-in via text to receive real-time status updates on your request.
Roadside Assistance covered services:
- Towing - Whenever your vehicle requires more than at-the-scene service, you can use your Roadside Assistance coverage to have it towed. Towing distance varies based on the coverage you select.
- Towing to a nearby repair facility up to the following limits1
- $75 (15 miles)
- $500 (100 miles)
- $1,000 (200 miles)
- Locksmith - If your keys are lost, stolen or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, we will dispatch a qualified service professional to your vehicle’s location. You only pay for the cost of the new keys2
- Battery jump start - Call us if your battery fails to start the engine. If possible, your vehicle will be jump-started at the scene to help get you on your way.
- Flat tire change - No need to panic if you have a flat tire. A roadside assistant professional will put the spare tire on your vehicle at the scene for you.
- Emergency Fuel and Fluid Delivery - If you run out of gas or your vehicle overheats, get the needed fuel or fluids delivered to you. You only pay for the cost of the gas or fluids. This “white glove” delivery is included in Roadside Assistance.
The services described above can be used up to five (5) occurrences for each covered auto or trailer, per policy period. If any of these services are performed by a provider outside the Mercury Roadside Assistance program, you will be responsible for payment, but you can submit the receipts to Mercury for reimbursement of reasonable and customary charges.
1Mileages are approximate. Insured is responsible for excess fees over the stated coverage amount.
Learn more about auto insurance coverage
Explore other auto insurance coverage options