Cheap Renters Insurance in Texas
Everything’s bigger in Texas, including the variety of possible living situations. Maybe you’re a college student looking for a small apartment in Austin. Or perhaps you're a budding professional searching for the perfect condo in the heart of Dallas. Whatever brings you to the Lone Star State, you don’t want to ignore renters insurance. Residential fires, burglaries, and other unexpected events happen. When these perils occur, you want to make sure you receive reimbursement for any property loss and damage.
Mercury Insurance is one of the best renters insurance providers in Texas. We offer affordable renters insurance without compromising quality, so you can rest easy knowing your personal belongings are protected, and your liability claims are handled correctly. Mercury also provides local independent agents in every major area of Texas, allowing you to get a renters insurance policy tailored to your needs.
Get Affordable Renters Insurance That’s Right for You
Mercury's local independent agents understand that your specific needs can change depending on where you live and whether you’re renting an apartment, house, or condo in Texas. We'll work to create a customized insurance plan to give you peace of mind, whatever the case may be.
Take a moment to review some of the coverages we offer before getting an online renters insurance quote or speaking to your local agent about a renters policy.Learn more about renters coverage
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Save More on Renters Insurance with Discounts
How much is renters insurance in Texas? According to the Texas Department of Insurance, the average renters policy costs about $20 per month. We know every dollar counts when it comes to renters insurance. That’s why Mercury provides a variety of discounts to help you save even more on your policy. Take a look at some of the discounts we offer
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Renters)
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Alarm system
- Security monitoring
- Loss free discount