Nevada Renters Insurance
Enter your zip code below to start your quote
You can pick up from where you left by retrieving your quote below.Search by Quote ID → Search by Date of Birth
Cheap Renters Insurance in Nevada
Whether you’re moving into a new apartment in Reno or renting a house in Carson City, purchasing renters insurance should be on your to-do list. It helps safeguard your belongings in case of theft, fire, or any other covered loss. Renters insurance can also cover medical costs or legal expenses if someone gets injured on a property you lease.
Mercury Insurance is one of the best renters insurance providers in Nevada. We offer cheap renters insurance without compromising quality. We’ll make sure to protect your personal belongings and handle your claims with the utmost care. Mercury also has local independent agents in every major area of Nevada, so you can work with a professional who knows what coverage you need based on your specific location.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Mechanical Protection
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Insurance
Get Cheap Renters Insurance That’s Right for You
Mercury will work to build an insurance plan tailored to your specific needs. Our local independent agents recognize that your priorities can change depending on where you live and whether you’re renting an apartment, house, or condo in Nevada.
Take a moment to review some of the coverages we offer and get the peace of mind that you deserve.Learn more about renters coverage
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Save More on Renters Insurance with Discounts
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average renters policy in Nevada costs around $182 per year. Every dollar counts when it comes to renters insurance. That’s why Mercury offers server discounts to help you save even more on your policy. Take a look at some of the discounts we offer below:
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Alarm system
- Security monitoring
- Loss free discount