Cheap Renters Insurance in Virginia
Whether you’re renting a cozy apartment in Norfolk, a two-story townhome in Richmond, or somewhere in between, you should make renters insurance a priority. It helps safeguard your belongings in case of a covered loss such as a residential fire, burglary, or natural disaster. Renters insurance can also help cover medical expenses and legal fees if someone gets hurt at your rented property.
Mercury Insurance is one of the best renters insurance providers in Virginia. We offer cheap renters insurance without compromising quality. You can rest easy knowing your belongings are protected and your liability claims are handled correctly. Mercury also provides local independent agents in every major area of Virginia, allowing you to get a renters insurance policy based on your specific location.
Get Affordable Renters Insurance That’s Right for You
Mercury's local independent agents recognize that your needs can change depending on where you live and whether you’re renting an apartment, house, or condo in Virginia. Whatever the case may be, we want to give you peace of mind by creating a renters insurance policy that’s right for you.
Take a moment to review some of your options and start creating the perfect coverage plan todayLearn more about renters coverage
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Save More on Renters Insurance with Discounts
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average cost of renters insurance in Virginia is approximately $152 a year. We know every dollar counts when it comes to renters insurance. That’s why Mercury offers a variety of discounts to help you save even more on your coverage plan. Take a look at some of the discounts available:
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Renters)
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Alarm system
- Loss free discount