Oklahoma Renters Insurance
Enter your zip code below to start your quote
You can pick up from where you left by retrieving your quote below.Search by Quote ID → Search by Date of Birth
Cheap Renters Insurance in Oklahoma
Whether you’re moving into a cozy apartment in Tulsa or a spacious two-bedroom condo in Oklahoma City, make sure finding high-quality renters insurance is on your to-do list. Burglaries, residential fires, burst water pipes, and other unfortunate incidents happen when you least expect it. Renters insurance gives you peace of mind by safeguarding your belongings in case of a covered loss. It can also cover medical expenses and legal costs if someone gets injured at your rented property.
Mercury Insurance is one of the best renters insurance providers in Oklahoma. We offer some of the cheapest renters insurance rates in the state — all without compromising quality. You can rest assured that we’ll protect your belongings and handle your claims with the utmost care. Mercury also provides local independent agents in every major area of Oklahoma, allowing you to get a renters insurance policy tailored to your needs.
Get Affordable Renters Insurance That’s Right for You
Mercury's local independent agents know your priorities can change depending on where you live and whether you’re renting an apartment, house, or condo in Oklahoma. Whatever the case may be, we’ll work to build a customized insurance plan that’s right for you.
Take a moment to review the coverages we offer before getting an online renters insurance quote or speaking to your local agent about a renters policy.Learn more about renters coverage
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Save More on Renters Insurance with Discounts
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average renters policy in Oklahoma costs approximately $236 a year. We know every dollar counts when it comes to renters insurance. That’s why Mercury offers several discounts to help you save even more on your policy. Take a look at some of the discounts we offer below:
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Renters)
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Alarm system
- Security monitoring
- Loss free discount