Illinois Homeowners Insurance
Whether you own a two-flat in Logan Square or a ranch in Macomb, Mercury Insurance believes you deserve superior home protection. That's why Mercury offers a range of coverage options to build a plan that meets every homeowner's needs. Local Mercury agents are on a mission to help save you money in cities and towns across this great state.
The Right Coverage for the Land of Lincoln
When you choose Mercury, you're more than just a name and number. Every policy comes with a local independent agent who gets to know you and help build a protection plan that meets your specific needs.
All homes in Illinois are not equal. Homeowners along the Mississippi River have to worry about flooding more than a homeowner in Springfield. When landscapes and houses are drastically different, it's smart to work with one of the best homeowners insurance companies in Illinois, where you'll have an agent to help you select the proper coverage for your situation.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, there were nearly 28,000 burglaries reported in 2019. That's millions of dollars in damages and stolen property. We don't want you to become a part of this statistic. Our claims team will get you back on your feet as soon as possible in the event of a loss. Here are some of the coverage options Mercury offers to help protect you and your home:
- Covers damage to your home due to fire, lightning, smoke, storm damage, or other similar perils.
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft, or other covered loss.
Extended Replacement Cost
- Provides additional coverage up to 150% of the dwelling’s policy limits to rebuild your home if you suffer a covered loss.
Additional Living Expenses
- Provides coverage for living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
Personal Liability Protection
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
Guest Medical Protection
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
Become Part of Our Family and Earn Discounts
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average homeowners insurance cost in Illinois is $1,103 annually. We know how important it is to save every dollar, so that's why we offer a variety of discounts to help you save even more. Whether you're shopping for a home in Chicago, Plainfield, Carbondale, or anywhere else in this beautiful state, consider the following options as they can help you save even more when you buy homeowners insurance:
- Multi-policy with our AUTO + HOME Discount
- Protective Device Discount
- Fire-Resistant Construction Materials
- Newer Home
- Gated Community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Mechanical Protection
- Business Auto Insurance