Georgia Renters Insurance
Enter your zip code below to start your quote
You can pick up from where you left by retrieving your quote below.Search by Quote ID → Search by Date of Birth
Affordable Renters Insurance in Georgia
The Peach State is brimming with great places to live, from the bustling city vibes of Atlanta to the charming Southern ambiance of Savannah. But if you’re leasing a property, you don’t want to ignore renters insurance. Unexpected events, such as thefts and residential fires, can happen at any time. Renters insurance safeguards your belongings when these unfortunate incidents occur. It also helps cover medical expenses and legal costs if someone gets injured at your rented property.
Mercury Insurance is one of the best renters insurance providers in Georgia. We offer affordable renters insurance without compromising quality. You can rest assured that we’ll protect your belongings and handle your property claims with care. Mercury also provides local independent agents in every major area of Georgia, allowing you to get a renters insurance policy that meets your specific needs.
Get Affordable Renters Insurance That’s Right for You
Mercury's local independent agents recognize that your priorities can change depending on where you live and whether you’re renting an apartment, house, or condo in Georgia. We’re here to help give you peace of mind and build a renters insurance plan tailored to your specific needs.
Take a look at some of the coverages we offer and get started on creating an insurance policy that’s perfect for you.Learn more about renters coverage
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Save More on Renters Insurance with Discounts
How much is renters insurance in Georgia? According to the Insurance Information Institute’s Facts & Statistics on Renters insurance, the average renters insurance cost is approximately $214 a year. We know how important it is to get the best insurance rate possible. That’s why Mercury provides several discounts to help you save even more on your policy. Here are some of the discounts we offer below:
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Renters)
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Alarm system
- Security monitoring
- Loss free discount