Hey Coachella fans! Can’t make it to the festival this year? Worried about missing out on all of the fun? Well don’t fret! We’ve got you covered, because we’re going to give you some ideas on how to plan the perfect Coachella watch party. Just because you can’t make it to Indio this year doesn’t mean you have to miss out on discovering your new favorite band. And hey, you’ll watch from an air conditioned house with no crowds and you won’t need sunscreen! Staying home this year is sounding better already.
Here are some tips on how to make this party the best one yet.
- Every good watch party needs food, and lots of it! Snacks and fruity drinks will be sure to get the party started.
- Coachella is all about the art. Hang streamers, make posters, color on the walls! Be creative. Try anything to replicate the vibrant atmosphere of the festival.
- Turn it up. You’re watching live music people! Don’t be afraid to crank up the volume and revel in those cool tunes.
- Enjoy this time with your friends. Document it like you would if you were there at the festival. Take Polaroid pictures with every guest and hand them out as party favors at the end of the night. This little keepsake will have you remembering this fun experience forever!
- Every music festival has wristbands and Coachella is no exception. Hand make these beauties to add the perfect touch to your party. Lively colors and crazy patterns will look great on everyone’s wrists.
- Dress for the occasion! What would you be wearing if you were at Coachella? Put on that outfit for the party and channel your inner hippy.
These quick and easy ideas will help to create an amazing experience for you and your friends. Who cares if you’re not at Coachella? Bring the festival to your home! All you have left to do is flip the channel to AXS TV and start watching all of the incredible acts.