Careers in Human Capital
Are you passionate about helping people realize their potential? Then Human Capital might be the right fit for you.
Provides consultation to leaders on business decisions and strategies.
Researches and make recommendations on company’s compensation system.
Learning & Development
Develops and implements Company’s learning programs.
Project Management & Communications
Informs and engages team members and ensures that projects are completed on target and within budget.
Partners with business leaders to recruit top talent for Mercury’s workforce.
Team Member Relations
Provides oversight and resolution of team member concerns.
Team Member Services
Responsible for team members’ administrative needs.
My job with Mercury was my first job out of college. I can’t think of a better company that has helped guide me to be the professional I am today. Your leaders and co-workers all want you to succeed, and be the best that you can be. The company culture is extremely positive, promotes growth, and rewards hard-work. I am and will always be thankful for my Mercury family.
We offer a variety of benefits to help our Team Members reach their health, retirement and professional goals!
Health and Financial
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Bonus program
- Flexible work-life balance
- Vacation & sick days
- 8 Paid holidays & 1 floating holiday
- Bereavement Days
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
Team Member Perks
- Employee discount on Auto Insurance
- Professional development
- Education assistance
- Casual attire for in-office positions
- Business attire dress code for customer facing positions
- Social events & selfie opportunities