Careers in Distribution Services
In our line of business, fast and accurate communication is key. The team utilizes technology to make sure all mail reaches our customers securely, accurately, and efficiently.
Processes incoming mail and ensures it is prepared for the operating system in a timely manner.
Processes documents within Company guidelines, using inserter and sorter equipment.
Supervisor, Document Processing
Oversees distribution services activities and equipment maintenance.
Manager, Distribution Services
Oversees all distribution services for assigned territory. Creates workflows, establishes procedures, and manages expenses.
We offer a variety of benefits to help our Team Members reach their health, retirement and professional goals!
Health and Financial
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Bonus program
- Flexible work-life balance
- Vacation & sick days
- 8 Paid holidays & 1 floating holiday
- Bereavement Days
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
Team Member Perks
- Employee discount on Auto Insurance
- Professional development
- Education assistance
- Casual attire for in-office positions
- Business attire dress code for customer facing positions
- Social events & selfie opportunities