USC Credit Union Trojans Football Complimentary Ticket Offer
and Notre Dame Game Ticket Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Restrictions
- No purchase necessary TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Sponsor of this promotion is Mercury Insurance Services, LLC, P.O. Box 929, Santa Clarita, CA 91380.
- Eligibility: Offer valid for licensed California drivers twenty-one (21) years of age and older. Employees, officers, and directors, including immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related, of Mercury Insurance Services, LLC (“Mercury”) and any affiliates and subsidiaries, Mercury’s agents or brokers, USC Athletics (“USC”), USC Credit Union, Trojan Insurance Services and Fox Sports and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. The promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Current Mercury auto customers at the time the quote is completed are not eligible.
- Promotion Period: Quotes must be completed by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 31, 2014, to receive a voucher(s) redeemable for two (2) complimentary tickets to a USC Trojans regular season home football game (as set forth below) played during the 2014 season. USC Credit Union offer exclusive to members through July 31, 2014. Tickets are limited. Promotion may end sooner if all tickets have been distributed prior to the promotion end date.
- Maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets per household, street address, IP address, and/or e-mail address, regardless of the promotion and/or offer. Multiple quotes from the same household, street address, IP address, and/or e-mail address within a one hundred twenty (120) day period will be disqualified.
- Quotes must be completed online at mercuryinsurance.com/Trojans.
- Promotion code – TROJANS or USC – must be entered at time of quote in the field marked “Promotion Code.”
- All quotes must contain valid contact information (i.e., first and last name, e-mail, street address, and phone number) in order to be eligible to receive a ticket voucher.
- Completion of a quote and entry of a promotion code signify respondent’s acceptance of receiving a sales solicitation from Mercury and/or an authorized Mercury representative.
- Tickets for each game are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A minimum of 700 (350 pairs) tickets will be available for each of the following games while supplies last:
- August 30 vs. Fresno State
- September 27 vs. Oregon State
- October 4 vs. Arizona State
- October 18 vs. Colorado
- November 13 vs. Cal
- Ticket Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be combined with any other ticket offer.
- Ticket vouchers void after November 13, 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Not valid for previously purchased tickets.
- Not valid for telephone ticket orders.
- Ticket vouchers have no cash value.
- Lost, stolen, or destroyed vouchers will not be replaced.
- Ticket vouchers may not be duplicated.
- Any tickets received in connection with this offer may not be used for any promotional purposes whatsoever.
- The actual seat locations of all tickets to be distributed in connection with the vouchers will be determined by USC at their sole discretion.
- Tickets distributed in connection with the vouchers may not be returned or exchanged for tickets to any other regular season or post-season games.
- The Promotion’s terms and conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of USC.
- Ticket voucher redemption information will be sent via e-mail within ten (10) business days to the e-mail address listed on the quote. Mercury and USC are not responsible for e-mails not received due to spam or junk e-mail filters or any error in transmission.
- Ticket Selection
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered in the Mercury auto insurance quote upon verification of eligibility.
- Click the link in your e-mail to begin the selection process.
- Enter the Mercury quote ID and zip code from the e-mail you received.
- On the next screen you will be presented with a list of available games.
- Select the game you would like to attend and click the “Continue” button. Please note that only available games will be listed. If your desired game does not appear then complimentary tickets are no longer available for that game.
- Confirmation of your selection will be displayed on the next screen. An e-mail confirmation will also be sent to you.
- Print one of these confirmations and bring it with you, along with a valid ID, to the VIP Will-Call located outside Gate 4 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on the day of the game.
- Ticket selection requests must be received five (5) business days prior to the game for which you would like tickets.
- NOTRE DAME GAME TICKET SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- Eligibility: Entrants subject to eligibility requirements noted in section 3 above.
- How to Enter: Eligible individuals desiring to submit an entry to the Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as “Entrant(s)”) may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) of two (2) ways: By completing an online Mercury auto insurance quote at www.mercuryinsurance.com/trojans, or by mail. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Online Entry METHOD Instructions
- Complete an online Mercury auto insurance quote at www.mercuryinsurance.com/Trojans.
- Promotion code – TROJANS or USC – must be entered at time of quote in the field marked “Promotion Code.”
- All quotes must contain valid contact information (i.e. first name, last name, e-mail address, street address, and phone number) in order to be eligible to participate in the prize drawing.
- MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD INSTRUCTIONS
If you do not wish to complete a quote, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing your full name, address, city, state/territory/province and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth and email address on a 3”x5” postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: Mercury Insurance Notre Dame Game Ticket Sweepstakes, c/o Mercury Insurance Advertising Department, P.O. Box 929, Santa Clarita, CA 91380. Sponsor will use phone number and/or email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected via a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners shall be declared the official drawing winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Drawing Winners”). On or about November 7, 2014, the potential Prize winners will be selected via a random drawing. The decisions of the Sponsor, including, without limitation, the selection of Winners, are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) pair of tickets to the Notre Dame game on 11/29/14 per household, street address, I.P. address and/or e-mail address.
- PRIZES: A total of fifty (50) “Prizes” will be awarded as follows: Fifty (50) Winners will each receive one (1) pair of tickets to the Notre Dame game on Saturday, November 29, 2014 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $200. Tickets cannot be duplicated, cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be resold, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: TAXES, FEES, AND, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH HEREIN, TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAMES IS NOT INCLUDED. All Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Winners are fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including, but not limited to, lodging, transportation costs, parking, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Winners’ companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of USC. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as Prizes will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by USC Athletics and NCAA, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations in connection with the Prize. USC reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the game.
The Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions except at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. USC football tickets awarded as Prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any promotional purposes whatsoever. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s). The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date.
- NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email by the Sponsor (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, as applicable) (the "Prize Notification"). In the event that any potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification and/or correspondence within forty-eight (48) hours of the date of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries as of the applicable Drawing Date. The potential winners may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to the Sponsor and may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, where legal, Publicity, within three (3) days of date of issuance. Failure to submit any identification required by the Sponsor or to return the required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner to be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries as of the applicable Drawing Date.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, incomplete, postage-due or garbled entries, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections, including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any USC football game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants, participants', or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or any representative of the Sponsor and/or USC or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, USC and/or their respective agents. The Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any Entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and USC reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, the Sponsor may elect to identify Winners and award the Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. The Sponsor and USC also reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND MLBAM WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSOR, MLBAM AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY ENTRANT, PERSON, OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Mercury Insurance Notre Dame Game Ticket Sweepstakes Winners List
c/o Mercury Insurance Advertising Department
P.O. Box 929
Santa Clarita, CA 91380
- NAME REMOVAL NOTIFICATION SYSTEM: If you would like your name removed from Mercury’s Sweepstakes mailing list, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and your name will be removed within sixty (60) days of the request.
- Disputes: As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (A) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles County, California before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (B) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
- Waiver of Liability: By participating in the Promotion and submitting a quote, you agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all quote and entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, USC, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. Eligible quote must be completed by 10/31/14 at 11:59 p.m. PT. USC Credit Union offer exclusive to members through July 31, 2014. Promotion code – TROJANS – must be entered at time of quote in field marked “promotion code.” Offer valid for licensed CA drivers age 21 and older residing in California who are not current Mercury auto customers at time of quote. Eligible participants receive a voucher redeemable for two (2) complimentary tickets to selected 2014 home games. Maximum of one (1) Mercury promotion redemption per household, IP address and/or e-mail address per each 120-day period, regardless of the promotion and/or offer. While supplies last. Limited time offer. Tickets subject to availability. Notre Dame game excluded from free ticket offer, but all eligible ticket offer participants will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the Notre Dame game on 11/29/14. Additional rules and restrictions apply. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details at www.mercuryinsurance.com/Trojans.
Insurance underwritten by Mercury Casualty Company, Mercury Insurance Company or California Automobile Insurance Company.