USC Trojans Football Complimentary Ticket Offer
Official Rules and Restrictions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE TICKETS.
- Sponsor of this promotion is Mercury Insurance Services, LLC, P.O. Box 929, Santa Clarita, CA 91380.
- Eligibility:Offer valid for licensed California drivers twenty-one (21) years of age and older. Employees, officers, and directors, including immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related, of Mercury Insurance Services, LLC (“Mercury”) and any affiliates and subsidiaries, Mercury’s agents or brokers, USC Athletics (“USC”), and Fox Sports and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. The promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Current Mercury auto customers at the time the quote is completed are not eligible.
- Promotion Period: Quotes must be completed by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 21, 2015, to be eligible to receive a voucher(s) redeemable for two (2) complimentary tickets to a USC Trojans regular season home football game (as set forth below) played during the 2015 season.
- Maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets per household, street address, IP address, and/or e-mail address, regardless of the promotion and/or offer. Multiple quotes from the same household, street address, IP address, and/or e-mail address within a one hundred twenty (120) day period will be disqualified.
- Quotes must be completed online at mercuryinsurance.com/USC.
- Promotion code – USC – must be entered at time of quote in the field marked “Promotion Code.”
- All quotes must contain valid contact information (i.e., first and last name, e-mail, street address, and phone number) in order to be eligible to receive a ticket voucher.
- Completion of a quote and entry of a promotion code signify respondent’s acceptance of receiving a sales solicitation from Mercury and/or an authorized Mercury representative.
- Tickets for each game are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A minimum of 1,500 (750 pairs) tickets will be available for each of the following games while supplies last:
- September 5 vs. Arkansas State
- September 12 vs. Idaho
- October 8 vs. Washington
- October 24 vs. Utah
- Ticket Code Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be combined with any other ticket offer.
- Ticket vouchers void after October 24, 2015.
- Subject to availability.
- Not valid for previously purchased tickets.
- Not valid for telephone ticket orders.
- Ticket Codes have no cash value.
- Lost, stolen, or destroyed Codes will not be replaced.
- Ticket vouchers may not be duplicated.
- Any tickets received in connection with this offer may not be used for any promotional purposes whatsoever.
- The actual seat locations of all tickets to be distributed in connection with the vouchers will be determined by USC at their sole discretion.
- Tickets distributed in connection with the vouchers may not be returned or exchanged for tickets to any other regular season or post-season games.
- The Promotion’s terms and conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of USC.
- Ticket voucher redemption information will be sent via e-mail within ten (10) business days to the email address listed on the quote. Mercury and USC are not responsible for emails not received due to spam or junk email filters or any error in transmission.
- Ticket Selection
- An e-mail will be sent to the email address entered in the Mercury auto insurance quote upon verification of eligibility.
- Click the link in your e-mail to begin the selection process.
- Enter the Mercury quote ID and zip code from the e-mail you received.
- Enter the Mercury quote ID and zip code from the e-mail you received.
- Select the game you would like to attend and click the “Continue” button. Please note that only available games will be listed. If your desired game does not appear then complimentary tickets are no longer available for that game.
- Confirmation of your selection will be displayed on the next screen. An e-mail confirmation will also be sent to you.
- Print one of these confirmations and bring it with you, along with a valid ID, to the VIP Will-Call located outside Gate 4 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on the day of the game.
- Ticket selection requests must be received five (5) business days prior to the game for which you would like tickets.
- Waiver of Liability: By participating in the Offer and submitting a quote, you agree to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all quote and entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, USC, Fox Sports and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Offer, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (“Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in or preparation for the Offer or from the receipt or use of any tickets or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any tickets. Each recipient, by acceptance of the tickets, grants to the Sponsor and each of its respective designees the right to publicize such recipient’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information, throughout the world, in perpetuity, witout limitation and without further compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, incomplete, postage-due or garbled entries, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections, including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the promotion, the processing of entries, or the cancellation or postponement of any game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants, participants, or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the promotion or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or any representative of the Sponsor, USC and/or Fox Sports or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, USC, Fox Sports and/or their respective agents. The Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any Entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the promotion, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the promotion (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the promotion (or any portion thereof). The Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSOR AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY ENTRANT, PERSON, OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- USC trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of USC and Fox Sports. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. Eligible quotes must be completed by 10/21/15 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Promotion code – USC – must be entered at time of quote in field marked “promotion code.” Offer valid for licensed CA drivers age 21 and older residing in CA who are not current Mercury auto customers at time of quote. Eligible participants receive a voucher redeemable for two (2) complimentary tickets to select 2015 home games. Maximum of one (1) Mercury promotion redemption per household, IP address and/or email address per each 120-day period, regardless of the promotion and/or offer. While supplies last. Limited time offer. Tickets subject to availability.