Vehicle Repairs & Facility Search
Mercury makes it easy to get your vehicle repaired, because we've taken the guesswork out of finding a quality repair facility. You can choose a Mercury approved Customer Authorized Repair Service (CARS) Facility, or you can choose your own shop; either way we'll handle everything from start to finish.
CARS Program Benefits
Mercury's approved CARS facilities must meet strict standards in order to earn the opportunity to serve our customers. Our quality-control specialists continuously audit and inspect our national network of CARS facilities, ensuring high quality repairs and the best possible service. And in order to maintain Mercury approval, each facility is constantly monitored on several criteria:
- The quality of their work;
- The time it takes to complete a repair;
- The quality of their customer service; and
- The integrity of the business.
Mercury's CARS program makes getting your car back on the road as simple as 1-2-3.
- If you get into an accident, call Mercury's 24/7 Claims Hotline at (800) 503-3724.
- Your claims representative will refer you to the closest or most convenient Mercury-approved CARS repair facility.
- Your vehicle will be repaired by a highly qualified repair facility and Mercury will guarantee those repairs for as long as you own the car.
You don't have to choose a CARS facility, but we are so confident in the quality of their work that when you do, we'll guarantee it for as long as you own the car. That's right, Mercury will guarantee any and all paint, bodywork and workmanship completed by a Mercury CARS repair facility for as long as you own the car!