Mercury Renters Insurance in California
There’s no question that California is one of the most beautiful places to live in America. Incredible ocean views, majestic mountains and predictably amazing weather; it seems almost crazy to want to live anywhere else in the country. However, just because the state is beautiful, that doesn’t mean you are protected from some of life’s most unfortunate catastrophes. Mercury Insurance offers renters insurance to protect your personal belongings and keep you safe from costly liability claims. With Mercury agents located in every area of California, we’re confident one of our local independent agents can help customize a renters insurance plan that’s perfect for your needs.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Mechanical Protection
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Insurance
Protecting Your California Lifestyle
Whether you love to scuba dive the kelp forest of Catalina Island, ski Mammoth Mountain or just hang out at the beach, California’s got the climate and landscape to keep you entertained. Just as interests and hobbies vary, the need for insurance coverage will vary based on whether you own or rent. According to the National Multi Housing Council, 17% of Californian’s live in apartments, the third highest total in the nation behind Washington, D.C. and New York. Mercury’s local independent agents understand that the specific needs of each resident can change depending on where they live and whether they own or rent, and they’ll work to create a customized insurance plan to meet your specific needs. Take a look at some of the coverage options Mercury offers:
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Even Renters Deserve Discounts:
We all know how important it is to have a car in California, so just because you choose not to own a home or condo, does not mean you don’t deserve great discounts for wise decisions. Californian’s who combine their auto and renters insurance with Mercury will receive our multi-policy discount, which could save you hundreds of dollars. In addition to our multi-policy discount, here are some other discounts Mercury offers which can help save you even more:
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Alarm system