California Condo Insurance
Enter your zip code below to start your quote
You can pick up from where you left by retrieving your quote below.Search by Quote ID → Search by Date of Birth
Mercury Condo Insurance in California
Condominiums are on the rise in California. Everywhere form San Diego to Oakland to Ojai has seen condo growth. Mercury Insurance wants to help you get the personalized policies, rates, and assurance every California residents deserves. With local agents in every area of this great state who understand the unique needs of a condo owner, you can feel confident Mercury Insurance is watching out for you.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Mechanical Protection
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Insurance
The Right Coverage for Your California Dream:
Mercury Insurance understands that a California resident will have special needs that someone may not have halfway across the country. Not too many people in Iowa need to worry about earthquakes or tsunamis. Mercury Insurance wants you to know we're prepared for these situations. That's why we keep local agents in all areas of the state, to be aware of the geographical dangers that surround you. Not only that, we understand the essential differences between owning a condo and owning a home and can create a customer protection plan for you.
In 2009, the State of California Department of Justice reported over 200 million Burglaries throughout the state, most costing over $400 or more in property loss or damages. At Mercury we not only want to know that you're as safe as possible from danger, but that you're covered in case the worst scenarios happen. That's why we offer a wide range of insurance options to keep your valuables secure.
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Provides coverage for fixtures and improvements, such as cabinets, flooring and lighting, as well as other free standing structures that may not be covered by your condo association’s policy.
- Loss Assessment:
- Provides additional coverage in the event your condo association levies an assessment on each condo owner to make common area repairs for a covered loss.
- Additional Living Expenses:
- Provides coverage for living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
- Condos Rented to Others:
- Provides liability and contents coverage on your condo when you rent it to others.
California Residents Deserve Discounts:
When considering buying a condo, don't forget about insurance. Mercury offers great discounts to condo-owners who buy smart. Many California condos include added safety measures and structural advancements that allow for a higher assurance of protection. Wherever you're buying a condo, if it be Los Angeles, San Francisco, or San Jose, consider the additional protection the condo comes with. Often those added measures can provide huge discounts on your insurance. As your local Mercury agent about these and other discounts when considering Condo Insurance:
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Condo)
- Gated Community
- Smoke Alarms
- Security Monitoring
- Selecting a higher deductible.
No matter where in California you decide to start a home, Mercury wants to be there with you to make sure you feel safe where you sleep. Call your local Mercury agent today and ask on current rates and policies and start living the dream in the Golden State!
Additional California Resources
Insurance Information Network of California
California’s Official Website