FIND AN AGENT
Arizona Homeowners Insurance
Mercury Home Insurance in Arizona
Mercury provides a variety of homeowners insurance coverage options for residents of Arizona. From a cabin home along the Colorado River to a single family home in the heart of Phoenix, Mercury wants to protect what you care about most. With many available options and local Mercury agents available to talk to you in person, you can feel safe that your insurance company has your best interests at hand.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
The Right Coverage for Arizona and You:
When choosing Mercury, you not only get one of America's most trusted insurance providers, but a local Arizona agent who can work with you and structure your own custom plan that's right for you. That's important when it comes to a home, especially when locations vary throughout the United States. A local Mercury agent knows the risks and potential dangers of an Arizona home.
Arizona can have some really nasty weather. Wind, thunderstorms, and monsoons can all cause severe damage to a home. As well, wild fires are prevalent throughout the state. Having a local Mercury agent that's aware of these dangers and can help save you a lot of time and money if accidents occur.
According to the Arizona Department of Public Safety there were over 40,000 burglaries at home residencies totaling over 100 million dollars worth of stolen value and damages. Mercury wants to protect you from both weather and burglary. Our home insurance offers a wide variety of options for both. Here are a few that we offer:
Covers damage to your home due to fire, lightening, smoke, storm damage or other similar perils.
Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
Extended Replacement Cost:
Provides additional coverage up to 150% of the dwelling’s policy limits to rebuild your home in the event you suffer a covered loss.
Additional Living Expenses:
Provides coverage for living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
Personal Liability Protection:
Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
Medical Payments to Others:
Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
Identity Theft Protection:
Pays for expenses you incur as a result of criminal identity theft. Additional personal property coverage for valuables, such as antiques, fine art and jewelry.
Home Insurance Discounts for Arizona Residents:
Arizona residents that help save even more off of Mercury's already low rates. When shopping for an Arizona home, keep your insurance rates in mind, and look for added safety measures, they could end up saving hundreds of dollars a year. Here are a few discounts we offer:
- Protective Devices Discount: You can receive discounts for smoke alarms, deadbolts, burglar alarms and more.
- Fire-Resistant Construction Materials.
- Newer Home.
- Gated Community; and
- Selecting a higher deductible.
- Get the Most Savings with Multi-Policies.
Arizona residents can get even more savings when they combine their insurance policies. If you have a car and add Auto Insurance and Home Insurance, you can combine the policies under Mercury to save hundreds of dollars a year. Living in Arizona has never been easier!
Why should I buy home insurance in Arizona?
- Owners: To protect both your house and personal property.
- Tenants: To protect your furniture and personal property.
- Everyone: Protection against liability for accidents that injure other people or damage their property.
How can I reduce the cost of my home insurance in Arizona?
- Type of Construction: Frame houses usually cost more to insure than brick.
- Age of House:New homes may qualify for discounts. Some insurance companies offer limited coverage or may not insure older homes.
- Local Fire Protection: The number of fire hydrants and fire departments and the availability of water are just some factors, which determine your area’s fire protection class. If you reside in an area without fire protection, you will pay more for fire insurance.
What are the most basic home insurance coverages in Arizona?
- Property damage
- Additional living expenses
- Personal liability
- Medical payments
Source: Arizona Department of Insurance