Service Line Protection
Mercury Insurance Service Line Protection1 is a new enhancement to Mercury’s homeowners policy.
Did you know you are responsible for repairs and replacement of any service lines that connect with municipality lines when the damage occurs on your property? A standard homeowners insurance policy often won't provide coverage for these items, but Mercury's service line protection covers1 you for service lines to your owned property, exterior and underground.
FIND AN AGENT
GET A FREE QUOTE
Mercury Service Line Protection helps save you money in the event of costly and unexpected expenses
This coverage offers up to $10,000 per occurrence for damage to your exterior underground service lines, including:
- Water piping that connects from the dwelling or other structure to a public water supply or private well.
- Sewer piping that is part of a sewer lateral that connects from the dwelling or other structure to a public sewer or private septic system.
- Ground loop piping that connects to a heat pump.
- Piping providing heating, including geothermal, natural gas, propane and steam.
- Piping that supplies compressed air.
- Power lines that provide electrical service to the dwelling or other structure.
The best part is this protection is just a few dollars per month and includes lodging and other costs if your home becomes uninhabitable until repairs are made.
Speak to a local Mercury agent to learn more.
1Coverages may be subject to certain restrictions and limitations and may not be available in all states. Please refer to your Policy for specific policy terms and conditions. Ask your local independent agent for more information. Service Line coverage is not applicable to mobile homeowner risks, condominium owner risks and contents only risks.