Mercury Insurance Complimentary Concert Ticket Offer
Terms and Restrictions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: The Mercury Insurance Complimentary Concert Ticket Offer (the “Promotion”) is only open to licensed California drivers twenty-one (21) years of age and older. Employees, officers, and directors, including immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related, of Mercury Insurance Services, LLC (“Mercury” or “Sponsor”), and its respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, agents, brokers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Current Mercury auto customers at the time the quote is completed are not eligible.
- All quotes must contain valid contact information (i.e., first and last name, e-mail, street address, and phone number), as well as additional information that may be needed to provide an accurate quote, in order to be eligible to receive a Ticket Code.
- Completion of a quote and entry of a promotion code signifies requestor’s acceptance of receiving sales solicitations from Mercury and/or an authorized Mercury representative.
- Three thousand five hundred (3,500) Live Nation Ticket Codes will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotion Period: Quotes must be completed by February 14, 2014, to receive one (1) Ticket Code ("Code") redeemable online at www.livenation.com/mercury for two (2) general admission or reserved tickets (where applicable, while supplies last) to a select Live Nation-produced and promoted concert held at a participating Live Nation owned and operated venue in the United States, based on availability under this program. Promotion may end prior to February 14, 2014 if all Ticket Codes have been awarded. Selection of concert seat locations distributed in connection with the Code is solely within Live Nation's discretion. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Tickets are subject to program availability, venue capacity, age and artist restrictions. All ticket purchases are subject to the Purchase Policy found at www.livenation.com/h/purchase.html. Code must be redeemed by 3:00 pm PT on February 28, 2014.
- Maximum of one (1) complimentary Code per household, street address, IP address, and/or e-mail address, regardless of the promotion and/or offer. Multiple quotes from the same household, street address, IP address, and/or e-mail address within a one hundred twenty (120) day period will be disqualified.
- Quote must be completed online at mercuryinsurance.com/concerts.
- Promotion code – CONCERTS - must be entered at time of quote in the field marked “Promotion Code.”
- Code Terms and Conditions
- The Code is valid for select shows at the following venues:
- Hollywood Palladium (Los Angeles, CA)
- House of Blues® Anaheim (Anaheim, CA)
- House of Blues® Sunset Strip (Los Angeles, CA)
- House of Blues® San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- San Manuel Amphitheater (San Bernadino, CA)
- Sleep Train Amphitheatre (San Diego, CA)
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (Irvine, CA)
- The Wiltern (Los Angeles, CA)
- Shoreline Amphitheatre (Sacramento, CA)
- Sleep Train Amphitheatre (Sacramento, CA)
- Sleep Train Pavilion (Sacramento, CA)
- Eligible show dates subject to change.
- Eligible shows will appear on the redemption page. Tickets are subject to availability, venue capacity, age and artist restrictions.
- Codes expire 3:00 pm PT on February 28, 2014.
- Not valid for telephone or box office orders.
- A Code can be used only once. One Code per transaction. Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Codes contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices (an "irregular Code"). Any attempt to obtain or generate multiple Codes and/or irregular Codes and/or to use multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any fraudulent or other non-permissible mechanisms to obtain Codes, as determined by Live Nation in its sole discretion, shall give Live Nation the right to disqualify user.
- The Code has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, except as required by law.
- Any unused value will be forfeited. The Code cannot be sold or bought. Void if sold of exchanged for compensation.
- The Code cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Items purchased with a Code are for personal use or gifts only, and are not valid for resale. Codes cannot be used for past purchases or offers. Use of a Code for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. The Code cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and Live Nation is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from unauthorized use. The Code is void where prohibited by law. Once tickets are issued, they cannot be exchanged for other tickets or merchandise.
- Other terms and conditions may apply to tickets and venues. Tickets to a particular show are not guaranteed. There may be additional service and parking fees charged for each ticket.
- The Promotion’s terms and conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Live Nation. Code redemption information will be sent via e-mail within ten (10) business days to the e-mail address listed on the quote. Mercury and Live Nation are not responsible for e-mails not received due to spam or junk e-mail filters, incorrect e-mail addresses or any error in transmission.
- How to Redeem the Code:
- YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL WITHIN TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS OF COMPLETION OF YOUR ELIGIBLE QUOTE.
- Click on the link included in your e-mail to go to the verification page and enter your quote identification number and zip code.
- Once the quote identification number and zip code have been verified, you will be taken to a screen where you will see your unique Code code – WRITE THIS DOWN OR PRINT THE PAGE FOR REFERENCE, AS YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER IT TO REDEEM YOUR CODE FOR YOUR TWO (2) TICKETS.
- Click the "Select Your Concert" button and a new window will open (or visit www.livenation.com/mercury).
- Click the "Get Tickets" button.
- Select your preferred concert and click "Find Tickets".
- Click OK on the Offer Code overlay.
- Click on the "Got An Offer Code?" button, enter your voucher code and click "Apply".
- Click the red "Show Offer" button.
- Select an available seating area.
- Choose "2" tickets for US $0.00 in the scroll down box and click "Add".
- Click the "Buy Tickets" button to continue.
- Select your preferred ticket delivery option. Delivery is free when using TicketFast®, the print at home delivery system. Shipping fees may apply when selecting other delivery methods.
- Create or sign-in to your Live Nation account and confirm your order.
- Enjoy the concert!
- Recipients and their guests agree to comply with all applicable venue rules and regulations. Sponsor, Live Nation, and/or venue operator reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to recipients and/or guests who they deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor or Live Nation into disrepute. Sponsor and Live Nation will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the events. Recipients of the offer are fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, international and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Code acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to additional lodging, transportation costs, meals, taxes (including income taxes) and gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the offer are the sole responsibility of the Recipient. Recipient’s guest must be of legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Terms & Restrictions, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any Entrant for violation of these Terms & Restrictions or any applicable laws relating to the offer, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Sponsor and Live Nation (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any concert, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms & Restrictions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the County of Los Angeles, state of California.
Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Promotion (or any portion thereof).
- Waiver of Liability: By participating in the Promotion and submitting a quote, you agree to (i) be bound by these Terms & Restrictions, including all quote and entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion.
Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. is not a sponsor of the Promotion and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the verification of recipients or the fulfillment of the offer. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor.
Live Nation is a registered trademark of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. Eligible requests for quote must be submitted between 12:00 a.m. PT 6/24/13 and 11:59 p.m. PT 02/14/14. Promotion may end prior to 02/14/14 if all Ticket Codes have been awarded. Promotion code – CONCERTS – must be entered at time of quote in field marked "promotion code." Offer valid for licensed CA drivers age 21 and older residing in California who are not current Mercury auto customers at time of quote. Eligible participants receive one (1) Ticket Code redeemable for two (2) complimentary Live Nation® concert tickets. Ticket Code must be redeemed by 2/28/14. Not valid for previously purchased tickets. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Ticket Code is not for sale or resale. While supplies last. Not valid for telephone orders. No cash value. Limit one (1) Ticket Code per household, IP address, phone number and/or email address. Certain exclusions apply. All ticket purchases are subject to the Purchase Policy found at http://concerts.livenation.com/h/purchase.html.